Dr Julie Gallagher, Women's Health GP Perth
Women's Health GP West Perth
Since moving to Western Australia Dr Julie has worked as a Specialist GP for Fremantle Hospital Sexual Health Clinic in an Outreach Youth Clinic. She is actively involved in shared antenatal care and is experienced in pre-fertility and infertility investigations and how to holistically support patients and couples throughout the fertility process.
Dr Julie is experienced in all aspects of women’s health from the management of periods, PCOS and pelvic pains to menopause and women’s health issues that stem beyond these years.
She has worked as a general practitioner for over 15 years.
Dr Julie believes in prioritising ourselves and being proactive with our own health assessments and screening to not only prevent and detect illnesses but to feel empowered that we are on the right path.
Women's Health GP Perth
Women's Health GP Perth Dr Julie Gallagher
- Fellowship of the Royal College General Practitioners (FRACGP) March 2009.
- MRCGP (UK) December 2005
- Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP), March 2006
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DRCOG), October 2004.
- MBChB, University of Birmingham, July 2001.
- Ongoing Member of the Australasian Menopause Society.